Monday, October 8, 2012

of mental struggles and how they lead to the perfect cut crease.

I have been anxiety's bitch for the last few months.  The idea of really DOING my makeup cripples me, along with thoughts like putting on my underwear or deciding what to have for dinner.

However, I managed this today:


Using mostly the Urban Decay Vice Palette, the outside of which I will not photograph because the second you take it out of the package it is fingerprint city (UD, WHY?).  I started with Echo Beach from lash to brow:


Then used Stila Smudge Pot in Cobalt to cut my crease (there are so many tutorials on cutting the crease, I will not be doing one):


Blended out with UD Chaos:


Then softened a little with Anonymous as a highlight on the browbone:


And a light dusting of Armor from lash to crease:


Finished with Makeup Forever liquid liner and BeneFit Bad Gal Lash:


And again:



No comments:

Post a Comment