Monday, April 1, 2013

One can never have enough blush.

There is nothing that supersedes my love of eyeshadow and eye glitter (the same category, really, but they
 are things I can leave the house without.  I will not leave my house without blush, and seeing someone with foundation on and no blush or badly applied blush that leaves them looking like a clown are tragedies to me.  I seem to always be on a mission to make things work that people say can't work with my skin tone, and for this reason, Nars Exhibit A and Nars Desire are both on their way to me.  But that will come later in the week. 

My go-to company for blush is Nars.  I have never been a big MAC girl, mostly because it isn't sold at Sephora.  I hear good things about everything MAC does, but I am loyal to Nars because their blushes are highly pigmented and many are true to pan, yet can be blended out so that fiery orange you see in Exhibit A is not what shows up on your face (like I said, later in the week; I don't doubt I can do it once it gets here).

Today I wore Nars Outlaw:



and Nars The Multiple Undress Me, which is probably my favorite The Multiple, which I mainly use as highlighters. This one has glitter but not so much that I could even pick it up in a photo of my face.



 
 

Enter awkwardly angled photo of my face:


And up close, where you still can't see any glitter. You can see my baby face hairs, though. Hot.



 

 

These two products go well together and is a deviation from the coral blushes I used for years. It is a deeper rosy pink with some shimmer and The Multiple further highlights my cheekbones. I would say this shade is one of my favorites, but...they all are. Stay tuned for more blush all week long!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment